Monday 6 June 2011

A brife explanation of each organized image


In order to make a photo of bride and groom in my favorite position of nature I found some related pictures and I use some proper part of the picture to make a unique photo. As I think wedding happens once in everybody’s life, and as I like nature I think, it would be great if bride and groom will be able to have different photos in different nice views to make their wedding photos romantic, interesting, and full of sense. As we know it is impossible to be in different places in one day just with the help of Photoshop. As a matter of fact I feel great to be able to bring my dream true through Photoshop and I was successful in my real wedding photos too.

A brief explanation of each part:


  Image 1: At the first image I choose a photo of bride and groom in a nice position. I select the picture and put them at the middle of red heart which is symbol of hot love and then by making effect and shadow I put them in front of the the sea near a tree at the nice island. The blue color of the sea is symbol of purity and the green color of the tree is symbol of freshness. I feel there should be purity, honesty, love and freshness in new life.

       
      Image 2: At the second image I found the bride and groom photo near the beach. They were barefoot which is simple of simplicity and honesty. I select the photo and put it in a nice beach with the blue sky. then I select photo of a pigeon which is symbol of highness and successful love. And finally I put them together near the nice tree at the beach. I feel freshness, success, simplicity and happiness in this picture. 

      
       Image 3: At the third image I found a bride and groom photo who were happy together. I select them and put them in a nice view of winter full of snow which is symbol of beauty, simplicity and honesty. Then I made shadows and green effect which is symbol of freshness and then I select a photo of an umbrella and put it over the head of bride and groom which is symbol of protect in coldness and problem of life. I feel fantastic and brightness in these bride and groom life when I see the picture. 

      
       Image 4: At the fourth image I found a bride and groom photo. As it is almost impossible to travel near the fall on wedding ceremony I select the bride and groom and put them near the fall which is symbol of ambitious, powerfulness, beauty and purity. I feel fantastic when I see this picture and I also make effect and shadows to show more brightness in such a kind of beautiful view. 

     
        Image 5: At the fifth image I found a bride and groom picture in a garden then I select and put them at the beach beside a romantic and simple boat which is symbol of a tool to protect them in problems in life. I feel great when I see the picture because everything is nice and simple with a real calmness. I also make shadows and effect in order to show the brightness of nice color which was use in such a kind of nice view.



       Finally I think with the help of different view of nice nature through Photoshop, I can show some essential important concept that should be considered as main elements of a happy life among all brides and grooms.        




I

No comments:

Post a Comment